Over the years, as businesses rise and expand, the technology sector advances at an exponential rate while more and more people adopt it over time. Along with growth, comes with the responsibility of maintaining various documents that need to be easily accessed and shared. Among those documents are NDA’s, business GDPR compliance acknowledgements, health information privacy, and more. “45% of papers that are printed in offices ends up in the trash at the end of the day, workers spend 40% of their time looking for some of these files, and companies spend more than $120 billion a year on printed forms. “
Shifting from the physical to digital method is not something that can adopted overnight, but it does start with management preaching this practice. With the Splan Visitor Management system, you can improve your visitor, employee, contractor/vendors, tenants document management requirement flow, including documentation retention and maintenance relating to them.
- Automate visitor signed forms and storing it to their profiles
- Set documentation requirements for contractors and vendors
- Enable all personnel to review and sign required documents prior to coming onsite
- Provide tenants the ability to configure their own documents they want signed and stored
- Allow the Legal Department or authorized users to view documents at any point in time
For more information on installing visitor management software and integrating with your current access control system, please contact Splan at email@example.com. We can also refer you to one of our industry leading security integrator or dealer partners.