Safeguarding Patients, Staff and Visitors with Comprehensive Hospital Visitor Management
Are you facing any of the following challenges in your environment?
- If there is an emergency, how do you know who is onsite and how do you communicate with them?
- How do you know which contractors coming onsite are vaccinated?
- If someone is checking in to see a patient, how do you know that the patient has been admitted to the hospital?
- How do you make sure that someone on a watchlist is not admitted to see a patient?
- How do you enforce the policy of limiting visitors per patient?
If you want to find the answers to the above questions and know more about how others are implementing visitor management solutions, for our webinar taking place on Wednesday, May 24th at 10:00 AM PDT/1:00 PM EDT.
Splan Visitor Management for Hospitals enables hospitals to enhance their visitor management system in a way that ensures the safety and security of patients, staff, and visitors. Splan enables patients to pre-register visitors online, streamline the check-in process and reducing wait times. Plus, with the ability to configure health questionnaires, Splan helps ensure the safety of everyone in your hospital.
In aggregate, this solution can:
- Integrate with EHR systems and HL7
- Enforce patients visit restriction policy
- Background check for visitors
- Manage events like blood donation
- Optimize capacity planning
- And much more.....
Upgrade your hospital's visitor management system with Splan today and experience the benefits of a safer and more streamlined environment.